Treat yourself to these Choc Berry Brownies by FWD FORM Ambassador, @bree.active the next time you're craving something sweet!
- 3/4 C raw muesli mix with seeds + nuts (or just plain oats, but I reckon the oils from the seeds make it more fluffy)
- 1/4 C cocoa powder
- 2 scoop FWD FORM Lean Vegan Choc Protein
- 1-2 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 C greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Blend ingredients in NutriBullet or food processor until smooth.
- Once smooth, fold in 3/4 c frozen mixed berries & 1/4 C dark chocolate buttons.
- Bake at 170 degrees until cooked through or a little gooey (gooey is good).
Reheat in microwave when ready to serve for extra fluffiness!
Shop FWD FORM Lean Vegan Choc Protein today, and give these tasty treats a go!